What is Tarzan bio larvicide?
Tarzan is the best type of Bio larvicide which is made from alkaloid and salt of fatty acid with mineral substances.
Because of its unique Translaminar method, Bio larvicide Tarzan is strong enough to kill big phase larva and also capable of destroying its eggs.
It contains natural substances, so crops can develop rapidly and in a good manner.
What work does Tarzan do?
Bio larvicide Tarzan kills all type of larvas like Green borer, pink borer, Heliothis, Spodoptera, leaf borer, stem borer, and also small phase sucking pest.
Why Only Tarzan?
It is very beneficial to use Tarzan to kill all types of larvas because it is made by the unique method. After spraying Tarzan, larvas will be stopped to damage only in 1 hour. It is efficient enough to kill larvas in 4 to 6 hours. It protects the crop from larvas by making shell on crop till 15 to 20 days. Kill the larvas and develop crops well.
Is there any disadvantage using Tarzan?
Tarzan doesn’t damage of any type in the crop. It can be mixed with each and every type of insecticide, fungicide, and foliar fertilizers.
Tarzan: Uses and precautions
- Use 20 ml per 15-liter water.
- It can be mixed with any type of pesticide.
- It is convenient for each and every type and phase of the crop.
- It is required to use clean water for spraying of Tarzan.
- It is required to use the mask on the mouth while spraying.
- Use measurement instrument to keep accuracy of 20 ml.
- The best time to spray Tarzan is early morning or evening.
- To get good results, wet the plants completely.
- See the expiry dates while purchasing.
- After spraying, it is advisable to wash hands and face well.
- Tarzan is available in the packing of 20 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml and 1000 ml.